This weighted polyurethane feeding tube is designed for nasogastric and nasoduodenal feeding with a slimmer lighter weighted tip for easier insertion. The feeding port is incompatible with luer lock or I.V. connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe enteral connections.
- Dual port enteral connector engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections
- Addresses 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert
- Purple color to denote enteral feeding — oral/cath tip syringe only
- Weighted feeding tubes with and without flow-through stylets
- Radiopaque polyurethane material
- CM markings
- MRI conditional once stylet is removed