The OUTBACK® LTD™ Re-Entry Catheter enables fast and simple true lumen re-entry technology without the need for IVUS visualization.
- Low profile, 6F sheath compatible.
- Highly visible "L" and "T" markers. Orient the re-entry cannula toward the true lumen easily, eliminating the need for additional visualization equipment.
- Effective torque control. Positions the OUTBACK® LTD™ Re-Entry Catheter toward the target re-entry site.
- On average eight minutes to gain re-entry.* Potentially reduces radiation exposure time and may help increase procedure volume.
- Lubricious, hydrophilic coating along the entire catheter length to facilitate subintimal passage.
- Easy to use. Requires no additional capital equipment or time-consuming set-up.
* Cordis data on file